Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Today's happenings

Today was a GREAT day at the facility.  Cena did a WONDERFUL job with her little man (who she is going to be placed with eventually) during open house today.  I really think that they are going to make a wonderful team together.  All the dogs are doing very good in their training.  Some of the smaller puppies who were a little on the skiddish side are starting to show some major improvements.  In fact, Minnie decided today that she was going to take a liking to the vacuum cleaner.  It was cute...she sat at (well actually ON my feet) and just looked at me when I was trying to vacuum.  Kind of makes it hard to get the housework done.  LOL.

I am going to be getting invoices out for the dog food within the next couple of days.  With the short week (due to the 4th) I completely lost a day of work (in terms of computer work) and so I am a little behind on that.  But just as a reminder to those of you who didn't pay the bill from last month....it is due upon receipt.  I charge this onto my credit card and I have to pay a 9% interest fee if I don't get paid back for this dog food ~ simply because I don't have the funds to cover it for everyone's dogs.  I have not had to charge this fee back to the families as of yet, but if I don't receive the payments I may have to in the future charge you that fee (as it is being charged to me) to recoup my cost in that.  Please be responsible and pay that....I would appreciate it. 

Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather and I will post more later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment